Xaoc Devices Batumi
The Xaoc Devices Batumi is a fully voltage controlled, quadruple digital LFO module with a slew of interesting and user-customizable features. Each oscillator can be used independently or in one of 3 synchronized modes: quadrature, phase and divide. For each oscillator, there are sine, square and assignable (saw, ramp, triangle and trapezoid) waveform outputs available. Voltage control is possible for each oscillator’s frequency, reset, and external sync (“tap tempo”).
- Four voltage controlled LFOs
- Free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
- Assignable waveform outputs
- Assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
- Zoom mode for precise frequency setting
- USB connector and a special app for easy firmware updates
- Different feature packed firmware versions to choose from
- Reverse power protection
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||45 mA +12 V / 15 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Xaoc Devices Batumi.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields