Make Noise DPO
Expanding on the classic arrangement of Primary and Modulator Oscillators, the Make Noise DPO has both of the VCOs operable as complex signal sources. It is in essence a Dual Primary Oscillator.
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which combined Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Pairs well with the Echophon
- Width: 28hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
- Power: 70mA@ +12V, 70mA @ -12V
|Module Slot Count||28hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise DPO.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields