URS Saturation Plug-in - Native – No Longer Available
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - Vintage Motorcity
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - German
- Class A Discrete Pre Amplifier - British
- Class A Discrete JFet Pre Amplifier - Modern
About each model:
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - MotorCity
This algorithm digitally recreates the characteristics of a American tube mic pre amplifier that was popular in recording studios during the 1960's Motown era. Setting the drive control higher will add desired harmonics and tube soft clipping for a much more pronounced effect.
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - German
This algorithm digitally recreates a German tube mic pre amplifier that was popular in European recording studios during early 1960's Beatles era. This type of tube pre amplifier is coveted for it's unique distortion, presence and authority in the treble ranges.
- Class A Discrete Mic Pre Amplifier - British
This algorithm digitally recreates the sought after classic British console all discrete mic pre saturation. This vintage amplifier was also used for the console's summing buss amplifiers. The added harmonics create the edge that is desired in both Rock and R&B music.
- Class A Discrete JFet Mic Pre Amplifier - Modern
This algorithm digitally recreates a modern JFet mic pre amplifier that comes the closest of any discrete device to tube saturation. Although similar to a tube it has its own unique harmonic structure and sound.
Allows you to blend the right amount of Saturation with your source material. No need to use an additional parallel track or Aux send to get blend effects. At the 100 % Wet setting the Mix Blend Control is disabled.
Adjustable output control
The URS Saturation plug-in features an adjustable output control after the Mix Blend control to balance the final effect with your insert chain.
Plasma Style VU metering
Allows you to view both the input and output signal. The phenomena of added harmonics, soft clipping and saturation is that it sounds louder even when the meters do not indicate changes in level.
High Res 64 bit Floating point "Double Precision" processing
The URS Saturation plug-in Hi Resolution 64-bit floating point "Double Precision" processing for increased clarity and headroom. Why mention this clarity for a plug-in that reduces saturation? Because, we designed the URS Saturation plug-in to reproduce Analog style saturation not Digital!
Native Support only
The URS Saturation plug-in currently supports Audio Units and VST for both Mac OSX. RTAS is currently supported with a VST to RTAS Wrapper only (not included).
TDM Support Planned
A TDM version is planned and will be released at a later time for an additional charge.
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.1 compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Tiger OSX 10.4.6 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Panther OSX 10.4.6 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools M-Powered version 7.x.x compatibility
- Full 192 kHz support
- Logic Studio 8.x, Logic Audio 7.x, Digital Performer 5.x, Cubase, Nuendo, Bias Peak, Abelton Live - fully supported for Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.x and Tiger 10.4.x.
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio Interfaces.
- Input Level Control
- Output Level Control
- Drive 0-100%
- Mix Blend Control - Wet / Dry Saturation effect
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Phase Reverse switch
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when URS Saturation Plug-in - Native becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.