Universal Audio VOLT 276 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Volt 276 is a member of the UA Volt family, Universal Audio's line of bus-powered interfaces for creating music anywhere you feel like it. Whether recording with a Mac, PC, iPad or iPhone, music makers can use these 2-in/2-out desktop audio interface to elevate their music, podcasts, and other projects from the comfort of their own home studio or even out on the road.
Universal Audio’s Volt 276 includes a number of features that will have you recording high-quality tracks in no time at all. The UAD interface offers class-leading conversion, two microphone preamps with Vintage Mic Preamp mode, an onboard 76 compressor, a suite of free software, multiple monitoring options, MIDI connections and so much more.
Best-In-Class Conversion The UA Way
As always, Universal Audio aims to please with the converters used in its audio interfaces. The UA Volt 276 is no different! UA has ensured that its new Volt interface line features impressive audio inputs and best-in-class quality 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
Vintage Flavored Mic Pres For Your Desktop
For the UA Volt series, Universal Audio is taking its microphone preamps to the next level with a Vintage Mic Preamp mode. Volt 276 users will be able to engage the Vintage Mic Preamp mode on the interface’s two mic preamps and take advantage of a rich analog circuit that resembles the classic UA tube preamp. You can now have 610 console vibes right at your fingertips!
Classic Compression For Tracking
Universal Audio’s Volt 276 features an onboard 76 compressor in the signal path of both of its mic preamps. This compressor is styled after the beloved 1176 limiting amplifier and features a one-button design with three presets (Vocals, Guitar and Fast). All you need to do is plug-in, pick your compression setting and get the punch and presence of a UA classic.
A Bountiful Suite Of Free Software
Universal Audio wants to make getting started with the Volt 276 as easy as possible. You’ll be ready to record and mix with an incredible package of free software including Ableton Live Lite, Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp, Softube Time & Tone Bundle, Celemony Melodyne Essential, Relab LX480 Essentials, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, Brainworx bx tuner, Brainworx bx masterdesk Classic, UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP, Virtual Bassist DANDY and Spitfire Labs.
Simple I/O For Streamlined Productions
Universal Audio’s Volt series makes plugging in and recording simple for beginners and streamlined for those who have been doing it for years. The UA Volt 276 features 2-in/2-out audio connections. Simply plug your mic or instrument into the interface’s front panel and monitor via the headphone jack on the front or the dedicated speaker outputs on the back of the interface.
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, SSL, Focusrite, Apollo, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered for less cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Ableton Live Lite
- Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp, Softube Time and Time Bundle
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Plug-in Alliance: Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, Brainworx bx tunes, Brainworx bx masterdesk Classic
- UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP and Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Spitfire LABS
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- (iPad and iPhone) iPadOS/iOS 14 or later
- Internet connection for software downloads
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||2|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio VOLT 276 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields