Universal Audio UAFX Ruby '63 Top Boost Amplifier Pedal
A member of Universal Audio's popular line of UAFX stompboxes, the Universal Audio UAFX Ruby '63 Top Boost Amplifier Pedal is a powerful guitar amp emulator pedal that recreates the sound of the quintessential British valve amp beloved by artists and producers for over 60 years. Built on powerful dual-engine processing and world-class UAD modeling, Ruby ‘63 makes it easy to dial in a wide range of tones from mellow to chime to grind.
Derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box, Ruby ‘63 Pedal includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones. Choose from three classic 2x12" speaker models based on the rare 15W Celestion Silver Bulldogs, the original Celestion Blue Bulldogs and modern Modern Celestion G12Hs, or unlock three additional speaker and cab emulations when you download the free UAFX Control app.
The UAFX Ruby '63 Pedal features six knobs, three switches and two footswitches for dialing in a wide range of tones. In addition to Normal, Brilliant, and Vibrato channels expertly modeled from the original amp, Ruby ‘63 Pedal puts the sounds of the legendary '60s Dallas Rangemaster germanium treble booster and the preamp of a '70s Maestro EP-3 tape delay at your fingertips.
Best of all, Ruby ‘63 Pedal accepts both Hi-Z and line-level signals, making it perfect for replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage or recording directly into your DAW in the studio. Plus, with the UAFX mobile app, you can customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more. So don’t wait! Order this iconic pedal today and make the magic happen.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic '60s British tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features "hot rod" treble booster, preamp boost, and speaker swaps, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon registration
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
|Unit Weight||1.2 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio UAFX Ruby '63 Top Boost Amplifier Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields