Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator Stereo Effects Pedal
Stereo reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects, true or buffered bypass, Live/Preset modes, additional downloadable effects, and more
Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at UA, the Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator pedal boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital reverbs ever available in a stompbox.
From the dense sound of 1950s studio plates, to tube-driven spring reverb of classic 1960s guitar amps and endless algorithmic wonder of vintage digital reverbs, Golden Reverberator gives you three perfectly-emulated classic reverbs in a beautiful effects pedal that’s built to last decades.
Three Classic Reverbs, Expertly Captured:
- Spring 65: Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic 1960s American guitar amps
- Plate 140: Three vintage German plate reverbs, captured at the iconic Record Plant studio
- Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modeled late-1970s digital reverb algorithms.
- Bonus Effects: Free Vintage digital Plate and Chamber 224 reverbs, downloadable at registration
- Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect
- Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass, spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||400 mA|
The search is over for me. This is the best sounding reverb I have ever used. Period. I've had a Strymon Bluesky, Bigsky, and an Empress Reverb, and this is the best sounding reverb I've ever used. The pedal is built like a tank. Solid knobs with high quality, dead quiet foot switches. Every reverb you would ever need for home use or even recording studio level use is here. Best spring reverb I've heard in a pedal. Everything from moderate to insane shoe gazer ambient reverb is in this pedal. The EMT 140 Plate has so much thickness and does well with gain. The Lexicon 224 hall, plate, and chamber are what sets this pedal apart from anything in my opinion. I would highly recommend this pedal to anyone who wants the best of all worlds. Great for using as outboard gear in an Apollo interface as well so you can send anything to the pedal for recording. Thanks to Vintage King for getting this pedal to me so soon.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator Stereo Effects Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields