Tube-Tech EQ1AM – No Longer Available
The unit is all tube based except for the power supply. Input and output have fully floating transformers. All DC voltages are stabilized, except the anode voltage for the output stage.
- Low cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- High cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- Band 1-3, bell type: 36 overlapping frequencies (12 per band), +/- 20 dB with variable bandwidth
- Low shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- High shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- All switches gold plated
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Very low noise: < -85 dBU
- Master bypass with clickless relay
- All 7 sections fitted with separate in/out switch
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tube-Tech EQ1AM becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.