Tube-Tech EQ1A – No Longer Available
The unit is all tube based except for the power supply. Input and output have fully floating transformers. All DC voltages are stabilized, except the anode voltage for the output stage.
- Low cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- High cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- Band 1-3, bell type: 36 overlapping frequencies (12 per band), +/- 20 dB with variable bandwidth
- Low shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- High shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- All switches gold plated
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Very low noise: < -85 dBU
- Master bypass with clickless relay
- All 7 sections fitted with separate in/out switch
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech EQ1A.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields