TC Electronic VSS3 for TDM – No Longer Available
The VSS3 for TDM's parameters are divided into 4 different main pages: the Main page, the Early Reflections page, the Reverb Tail page and the Modulation page.
Used for effects purposes, extensive modulation possibilities are offered for the creation of detuned or chorused sustain effects for e.g. vocal, guitar, piano or horns. Inherent in the VSS3 algorithm there are almost 800 parameters, equaling an astronomical amount of combinations, and this impressive set of parameters has been condensed to a very substantial and pertinent user interface.
VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb for TDM Features:
- The VSS3 algorithm is based on the yearlong experience of the TC scientists, and today it stands as a result of many 1000 hours of fine-tuning and trimming, making it extremely precise to work with
- Source specific early reflections for character and localization
- Maximum spaciousness, yet full mono compatibility
- Real-room realism and therefore chaotic response
- Extremely wide editing range and "story telling capability"
- Preset coverage from natural over pleasing to extraordinary
- Piano-correctness. Great results with or without modulation
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Focus Fields for easy preset tweaking and navigation
- Built-in preset converter - seamlessly import VSS3 presets from System 6000
- More than 500 fully flexible presets available for music, film and post
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Reverb / Delay|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when TC Electronic VSS3 for TDM becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.