Tascam SS-R250N Solid State Recorder
The Tascam SS-R250N is one of the most advanced solid-state recorders on the market, using technology like Dante and networking to integrate into any commercial environment. Designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets, the SS-R250N records in WAV & MP3 to SD/SDHC/SDXC cards or USB memory. Parallel and RS-232C serial control - along with flash start, balanced & unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O – make the SS-R250N an ideal one rack-space media solution.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog I/O (XLR and RCA jacks)
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Optional IF-DA2 Dante card allows the unit to operate on a Dante audio network
- Sample rate converter on digital inputs
- RS-232C Serial and 25-pin parallel control ports
- Records to SD Card or USB media
- Automatic file close saves file every 2 seconds to prevent data loss if power is interrupted while recording
- Pre-record records the input buffer so that the start of a recording isn’t missed
- Auto cue and auto ready for instant track playback
- Power-on play begins playback as soon as the unit is switched on
- Graphic LCD display with time, level, and menu information
- Security screw to keep the SD slots covered
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition) changes playback speed without changing the pitch and vice-versa.
- Compact 1u rack mountable format
- Ethernet connection can be used for control and file transfer
- Microphone inputs with phantom power
- Supports SDXC media for cards larger than 32GB (up to 128GB)
- Redundant recording feature records program to both cards simultaneously
- Relay record begins recording on the second card when the first one fills up
- Free app for iOS and Android allows the recorder to be operated from a smartphone
- FTP client and server functions allow recordings to be automatically uploaded to a server, or for program to be pushed to a player from a remote location.
- Password protection and file encryption prevent stolen data assets
- Scheduled recording triggers recording or playback at a certain time each week, etc. Can be used together with automatic uploads for instant availability.
- SNTP function allows the internal clock to be set using internet time servers
- Link playback function allows two units to be operated simultaneously for redundant backup
- Compressor and limiter on input
- Auto level control monitors and adjusts the input signal
- Power On Record function starts recording as soon as power is switched on
- Mono mix playback function
- Three user presets allow quick setting of input level, sample rate, etc.
- Auto-mark function shows where a file has clipped
- Dual format recording simultaneously captures files as WAV and MP3 format
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam SS-R250N Solid State Recorder.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields