Tascam CD-RW900SL – No Longer Available
The CD-RW900SL provides dedicated analog front panel input control, rear panel unbalanced (RCA) I/O, and S/DIFF digital I/O (optical and coaxial). Recently added features include Auto Cue and Auto Ready from the menu, selectable I/R remote Enable/Disable, and MP3 Action Setting (prevents accidental termination of continuous MP3 playback).
The features the user has come to expect from TASCAM are also included; Pitch Control on playback (0.1 to 1.0% in 0.1 steps), Auto or Manual track division, Sync Record Start, Power on Play, Elapsed, Remain, Total and Total remain Time display, and CD-Text read and write.
- Slot Loading Transport
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
- Sample Rate Conversion
- MP3 file Playback
- MP3 Action setting
- Key Control (change the key w/o changing the speed)
- Pitch Control
- Auto Cue from menu
- Auto Ready from menu
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical digital I/O
- RCA Unbalanced analog I/O
- ± 16% pitch control on playback
- Power on Play
- Sync Record Start
- Auto or Manual Track Division
- All, single, or A-B repeat play
- Elapsed, remain, total, and total remain time display
- Continuous, single, random, or program (up to 99 songs) play
- Erase or Un-Finalize for CD-RW discs
- Selectable disc reading speed
- Dedicated L/R input level control
- Digital Attenuator
- CD-TEXT read and write
- PS/2 Keyboard input for CD-TEXT input and remote control
- Wireless (I/R) remote control unit (included)
- Selectable Infra-red remote Enable/Disable
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam CD-RW900SL becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.