Tascam CD-RW900SL – No Longer Available
The CD-RW900SL provides dedicated analog front panel input control, rear panel unbalanced (RCA) I/O, and S/DIFF digital I/O (optical and coaxial). Recently added features include Auto Cue and Auto Ready from the menu, selectable I/R remote Enable/Disable, and MP3 Action Setting (prevents accidental termination of continuous MP3 playback).
The features the user has come to expect from TASCAM are also included; Pitch Control on playback (0.1 to 1.0% in 0.1 steps), Auto or Manual track division, Sync Record Start, Power on Play, Elapsed, Remain, Total and Total remain Time display, and CD-Text read and write.
- Slot Loading Transport
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
- Sample Rate Conversion
- MP3 file Playback
- MP3 Action setting
- Key Control (change the key w/o changing the speed)
- Pitch Control
- Auto Cue from menu
- Auto Ready from menu
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical digital I/O
- RCA Unbalanced analog I/O
- ± 16% pitch control on playback
- Power on Play
- Sync Record Start
- Auto or Manual Track Division
- All, single, or A-B repeat play
- Elapsed, remain, total, and total remain time display
- Continuous, single, random, or program (up to 99 songs) play
- Erase or Un-Finalize for CD-RW discs
- Selectable disc reading speed
- Dedicated L/R input level control
- Digital Attenuator
- CD-TEXT read and write
- PS/2 Keyboard input for CD-TEXT input and remote control
- Wireless (I/R) remote control unit (included)
- Selectable Infra-red remote Enable/Disable
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam CD-RW900SL.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields