To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Stone Deaf PDF-2 Parametric Overdrive Pedal
The Stone Deaf PDF-2...What’s there to say other than its the successor to our very popular PDF-1, with reduced noise floor, adjustable gain knob and dual foot-switch for clean and dirty channels what is there not to love. Its one hell of a versatile pedal that's applicable to many instruments. Analog piano, bass, drums, synth and electric and acoustic guitars this little beast of a circuit has been used on. On top of these impressive features it now boasts expression input control feature for wah wah, phaser and manual tonal shifts as standard. One of the most useful pedal based EQ, Boost and Distortions on the market. As used by many professionals on tour this proves to be a rugged pedal.
- Parametric EQ with adjustable distortion gain (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Lower noise floor than the PDF-1 (as per customer request) (Quieter than PDF-1)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (as per customer request) (Can dial in their tone on the fly with their foot using the Expression pedal EP-1)
- Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Wah Wah tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- Phaser Function via expression pedal (Phaser tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (Low power consumption)
- Footswitchable Dual Channel, Clean and Dirty parametric EQ (as per customer feedback)(Foot switchable Clean Channel or Distorted Channel)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||35 mA|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Every time I use this thing, it's instant "Queens of the Stone Age" tone and I LOVE it!
You can create so many sounds with this pedal. I got it to try and get some of the Josh Homme sound and it gets very close, especially when paired with an equalizer pedal.
Awesome pedal. Even better customer service.
Excelente pedal para lo que estaba buscando. Muy buen tono, muy práctico como boost y muy hermoso sonido fuzz. Me hubiera gustado con un poco más de ganancia en el fuzz, pero para el uso que le doy es excelente.
Love it, use it all the time. Perfect for that QOTSA sound
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Stone Deaf PDF-2 Parametric Overdrive Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields