The Sennheiser AC 3200 is an active, high-power 8:1 antenna combiner for large multi-channel wireless monitoring systems. the AC3200-II combines up to eight channels for transmission via one antenna, with a broadband design covering 500 - 870 MHz. It significantly reduces intermodulation of wireless monitoring transmitters while keeping backstage clutter to a minimum. Long distances can be covered reliably as the AC 3200 accepts up to 250 mW of input power.
- Active 8-channel 0 dB transmitter combiner with highly constant RF output power over the entire frequency range
- Significant improvement of RF performance for multi-channel systems
- Broadband RF design to cover the UHF frequency range from 500-870 MHz
- Maximum input power of 250 mW
- LEDs on the front show whether a signal is present at the RF input
- Compatible with SR 2050XP IEM, SR 2000XP IEM, SR 300 IEM G3, and legacy EW and 3000 Series monitor transmitters
What's In The Box?
- 1 AC 3200-II active transmitter combiner
- 1 NT12-125D in-line power supply
- 3 power cables (US/EU/UK)
- 4 self-adhesive device feet
- 1 instruction manual
|Active or Passive||Active|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser AC3200-II.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields