Pultec EQH-2 Program Equalizer
The Pultec EQH-2 was originally introduced in 1956, as a compact option to the 3U model EQP-1. The low-frequency boost/atten curves are identical to those of the EQP-1A and the high-frequency peak boost frequency centers are comparable to those of the EQP-1A. However, the shapes of the peak boost curves are slightly different, due to different choices of Ls and Cs. The EQH-2 has fixed bandwidth for the high-frequency peak boost and a fixed high-frequency attenuation frequency of 10 kHz. The line amp is the same minimalist class A output stage as used in the MEQ-5. Many engineers believe it provides a more transparent sound than the EQP-1A.
- 20, 30, 60, 100 CPS shelf boost, 0 - 13.5 dB
- 20, 30, 60, 100 CPS shelf attenuate, 0 - 17.5 dB
- 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 KCS peak boost, 0 - 18 dB;
- 10 KCS shelf attenuate, 0 - 16 dB
- Input Transformer: 600 Ohms
- Output Transformer: 600 Ohms
- Noise: Below -75 dBm
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at +10 dBm into 600 Ohms
- Amplifier: Flat, 20 CPS to 20 KCS, +0 / -1 dB, ref 1 KCS
- Tubes: 1 ea 12AX7, 6AQ5, 6X4
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Pultec EQH-2 Program Equalizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields