Pueblo Audio PS34 Central Power Supply
The quality of the power supply is crucial in realizing an audio circuit's full potential. Pueblo attribute over 50% of praise for the sonics of their preamps to the design of the Pueblo Audio PS34 Central Power Supply. In the real estate industry they say "its all about location, location, location." For high-fidelity audio it's "power, power, power!"
- >70 watts of clean, linear power for the entire JR-Series
- Powers up to four Pueblo Audio products simultaneously - all models in any combination
- External powering avoids exposing critical audio circuits to electromagnetic interference, heat & vibration; increasing resolution and prolonging equipment life
- Robust and reliable - supports full-spec operation even during Mains AC service sags
- 6' heavy-gaged & shielded AC cable is soldered directly to fuse holders, avoiding extraneous IEC connections
- Front panel "ground lift" switch helps solve potential hum & buzz issues while preserving safety.
- Elegant packaging is ready to rack - no need for awkward, specialized mounting hardware
- Available for AC Mains Services of 115Vac or 230Vac, 50 - 60 Hz
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Pueblo Audio PS34 Central Power Supply.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields