Prism Sound Titan USB 2.0 Audio Interface
USB multi-track audio interface with unsurpassed clocking and jitter rejection, and digital mixer with flexible monitoring
The Prism Sound Titan is a USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers, and producers as well as recording studios, post-production facilities, and scoring stages. Titan is ideal for music and sound recording, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analog summing, and critical listening applications.
Titan provides Prism Sound's renowned performance, sound quality, and state-of-the-art clock technology in a dedicated unit compatible with both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8, 32 and 64 bit, ASIO as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 and later (Intel). Once configured with a computer, Titan can also operate stand-alone using its S/PDIF or AES3 I/O.
UNSURPASSED CLOCKING AND JITTER REJECTION
Prism Sounds history in developing test and measurement equipment for the audio industry has allowed our engineers to get a much deeper understanding of digital clocking and its associated issues.
DIGITAL MIXER WITH FLEXIBLE MONITORING
Titan has a powerful built-in digital mixer that can be configured to provide a multitude of ultra low latency feeds, Including foldback to performers, stereo and surround outputs.
Titan has a maximum capability of 18 concurrent input and output channels, offering 8 analogue recording channels, 8 monitoring outputs, stereo digital input and output on a phono connector plus concurrent optical digital I/O ports.
FUTURE PROOF CONNECTIVITY
With a standard USB connection Titan can connect to the widest range of computers today and for the foreseeable future. Add to this the option of ProTools HDX and Dante modules for the most flexible and professional solution.
- No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
- Dedicated USB interface
- ASIO drivers provided for Windows VISTA, 7 and 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Directly compatible with CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X 10.4+
- Eight "Prism Sound" premium-quality AD and DA channels
- Concurrent operation of ADAT and switchable S/PDIF or AES3 ports
- Four high-end integrated mic preamps (typ.-130dBu EIN), switchable phantom
- MS Matrix processing on mic inputs
- Two instrument inputs
- RIAA Equalization on inputs 1 & 2
- Prism Sound "Overkillers" on every analogue channel to control transient overloads
- Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
- Mono or stereo input configurations
- Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Titan mixer
- Low-latency "console-quality" digital mixer for foldback monitoring
- Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- Dual headphone outputs each with its own front-panel volume control
- Front-panel master volume control, assignable to selected channels
- Configurable for stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 or surround monitoring
- Built-in sample rate conversion (SRC) on S/PDIF Inputs and Outputs
- Prism Sound 4-curve SNS noise shaping on digital outputs
- State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
|Unit Weight||8.2 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR, BNC, Optical, RCA|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Optical, RCA|
|Number of Preamps||4|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prism Sound Titan USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields