Ocean Way Drums Platinum HD - Mac – No Longer Available
Ocean Way Studio B
The remarkable acoustics of Ocean Way's historic Studio B enabled each instrument to be recorded at the optimal distance and angle – and with the microphones that best captured the full frequency and dynamic range of that instrument. Three sets of stereo room mics picked up Studio B’s natural ambiance at various distances from the drums, and when those room sources are blended together, the range of tonal colors and spatial depth is enormous.
Ocean Way Drums Platinum Features
- All-in-one, high resolution virtual drum instruments that include the OCEAN WAY EXPANDABLE PLAYER powered by Kontakt.
- Works with all major DAWS (supports RTAS, VST, Audio Units) and as stand alone software for both Mac and PC
- Recorded by Grammy Award winning engineer/producers Allen Sides and Steven Miller
- High Resolution audiophile samples at 24bit/48K and 24bit/96K
- Discrete multi microphone recording and mixing technique
- Up to 13 separate mono and stereo sound sources per drum - enormous sonic flexibility
- Each kit with "album quality" mix presets made by Allen Sides and Steven Miller
- Each kit includes Kick, Snare, Hi Hat, Toms (sets of 3 & 4), Ride, Crash, Splash, and China Cymbals
- "Snare On" and "Snare Off" options
- "Mix and Match" individual instruments to create custom kit configurations
- Multi Output instrument - every channel can be routed to a separate stereo or mono input
- 2 expressive performance maps for the keyboard: GM and Sonic Reality's I-Map
- Most expressive map for Roland TD20 V-Drums - responding to position sensors
- Left and right stick hits with more performance elements than other drum plug-in
- Drum Replacement: works with Drumagog to trigger from existing audio
|Software Delivery||Retail Box|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Drums and Percussion|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Ocean Way Drums Platinum HD - Mac.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields