Neve 8803 Dual-Channel EQ
Designed to deliver the inimitable sound of the flagship Neve 88RS console, the 8803 Dual Equaliser’s circuitry is based on the classic Neve 8108 topology. Balanced Inputs and ±20dB trim are followed by two 12dB per octave filters. The High-Pass Filter has a variable corner frequency from 25Hz to 300Hz, and the Low-Pass Filter has a range of 3kHz-15kHz. The four bands of equalisation offer selectable shelving and switchable Q on the high and low bands, with continuously variable Q on the mid frequency bands. Frequency selection is variable on all bands within the ranges 33Hz-440Hz, 120Hz-2kHz, 0.8kHz-9kHz and 1.5kHz-18kHz.
For modern producers and engineers looking to shape and develop sounds with unrivalled sonic purity and musicality, the 8803 Dual Channel Equaliser is the preeminent choice.
- Revered equalization circuitry derived from classic 8108 design and flagship 88RS analogue console
- Hand-built and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, England
- +/-20dB Input trim
- High pass filter 25Hz to 300Hz 12dB per octave
- Low pass filter 3kHz to 15kHz 12dB per octave
- EQ High 1.5k to 18kHz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ Mid High 0.8kHz to 9kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Mid Low 120Hz to 2kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Low 33Hz to 440Hz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ bypass switch
- USB port for recall of settings via Mac or PC and control software
- XLR input combination jack, +4dBu, -10dBV
- XLR and parallel jack outputs
- External 100V-250V power supply
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Awesome piece of gear.
Works fantastic in our setup. I just wanted a dual EQ with no preamps, and variable frequencies. this definitely fit the bill perfectly, and really brings out the details in each word. Our current setup is tube mic-> Phoenix DRS8MK2-> Neve 8803-> Distressors
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neve 8803 Dual-Channel EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields