Neumann KH 310 R - Single (Demo Deal)
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ waveguide for smoother off-axis response
- Mid-range driver reproduces important mid-range frequencies and reduces Doppler effect, which reduces inter-modulation distortion
- Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Wide horizontal dispersion offers freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities for reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response The versatile monitor can be used as:
- Near-field monitor for mixing and mastering
- Front loudspeaker in medium-sized surround systems
- Rear loudspeaker for larger multi-channel systems
- Music production
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Unit Weight||36.2 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||Woofer: 8.24" (magnetically shielded) / Midrange: 3" / Tweeter: 1"|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||300 W|
|Impedance||>13 kOhms, electronically balanced|
|Frequency Range||34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neumann KH 310 R - Single (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields