Mytek Digital 8X192 ADDA – No Longer Available
The Mytek 8X192 AD/DA offers PCM A/D and D/A conversion for all sampling rates from 44.1k to 192k. Optional DSD firmware provides DSD (standard 64x) and hi-speed 128x DSD.
In addition to analog-digital-analog conversion 8X192 features the following:
- Digital format conversion between AES and any of two optional DIO Cards installed (sold separately)
- True precision mastering grade 1dB per step stepped attenuator
- Analog mix buss assignable to 4 pairs of stereo channels or 8 mono channels
- Additional to 8 analog outputs, 2 XLR outputs which can be assigned to any pair of channels or Mix Buss output
- Hi-current (500 mA), hi-speed, low distortion transparent headphone amplifier
|Unit Weight||14 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, Analog XLR, BNC|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mytek Digital 8X192 ADDA.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields