Moog Music SUBsequent 37 CV - Limited Edition
An expansion of the Moog Subsequent Tribute Edition, The Moog Music SUBsequent 37 CV is a limited edition all-analog synthesizer with 40 parameter knobs and 74 switches. Only 2,000 units will be available worldwide, and are all handcrafted in the Moog factory in Asheville, NC. The Sub 37 is overhauled with a new design, including a steel and aluminum enclosure, solid aluminum side chassis with american hardwood panels to create a modern rugged look with an elegant design.
The main expansions from the Tribute Edition are the addition of four CV outputs (Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate) and two assignable gate outputs, these extend the interconnectivity with large format Eurorack modular synths and external drum machines. The mixer has now doubled headroom for louder, spacial or more aggressive synth patches. The keybed has been updated for improved performance, with more reactive keys and increased dynamic touch. The headphone amp has been improved by offering an increased dynamic range, perfect for monitoring the full depth of the synth if you need to be quite at night, or hear yourself over the loud volume of a live performance.
The multi-drive circuit still offers the classic Moog grit we all love, but has been expanded upon to increase the gain stage, boost harmonic saturation and analog compression. Combined with the signature standard filter, you can create a whole new world of aggressive synth tones.
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 37- note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 presets - 16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, Multidrive and selectable filter slopes
- TYPE: Programmable Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
- SOUND ENGINE: 100% Analog
- NUMBER OF KEYS: 37
- TYPE OF KEYS: Semi-Weighted with After Pressure
- CONTROLLERS: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Duophonic
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise
- Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22 Hz - 6.8 kHz guaranteed note range at 8’ of Note 18 to 116
- MOD SOURCES: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, Filter EG/PGM
- MOD DESTINATIONS: Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2, Osc 1 & 2 Pitch, Filter, LFO Rate, VCA Level, Osc 1 Wave, Osc 2
- Wave, Osc 1 & 2 Wave, Noise Level, EG Time, and Programmable Destinations
- FILTER: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- AUDIO INPUT: 1 x TS
- AUDIO OUTPUT: 1 x TS, 1 x TRS Headphone
- PRESETS: 256 Presets - 16 Banks, 16 Patches per Bank
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- CV/GATE OUTPUTS: 4x Assignable CV and 2x Assignable Gate
- TRANSPOSITION: ± 2 Octaves
- LFO: 0.01 Hz - 1000 Hz
- WEIGHT: 22 lb / 10 kg
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75” H x 26.375” W x 14.75 D / 17 cm H x 68 cm W x 37.5 cm D
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 100 VAC - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 13 W
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog Music SUBsequent 37 CV - Limited Edition.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields