The Mercury AM16 is a 19" rack mountable version of the original American, modular, transistor type preamplifier built in the 1960s. The AM16 is well known for being over all very musical, open and airy on the top end and having a tube-like "air" characteristic not found in most amplifiers of the same type. The Mercury AM16 is available in both two-channel and one-channel (AM16/1) versions.
- Input Pad (-24dB) as well as a Adjustable Input (Pad) Attenuator (-0, -6, -12, -18 and -24dB)
- Phantom (48V), Phase Reverse (Polarity), an Output Control (Fader) and a newly designed FET Direct Input, per channel
- The Mercury AM16's internally mounted power supply uses a toroidal transformer and is regulated for super low noise and stable performance
- Each amplifier channel is locally regulated to eliminate cross talk between channels
- The Mercury AM16 is housed in a beautiful, gray hammer finish, steel chassis and the aluminum front (control) panel has a custom powder coated finish giving the Mercury AM16 the look and feel of the "vintage" original
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mercury AM16/1.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields