Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor
The Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor has been used on literally thousands of recordings over the past quarter century. It’s classic all-tube sound and “set it and forget it” ease of use has made the ELOP a “go-to” for many a recording engineer. With the Manley Labs ELOP+, the good folks at Manley Laboratories have taken that highly sought-after stereo limiter to the next level.
First, there is a new 3:1 compression ration feature that “opens up the doors” to greater versatility, especially for 2-buss applications. Next, is a modern high-voltage switching power supply, “purpose-designed” for Manley’s, vacuum tube audio circuits. Sonically speaking, the combination of a high-performance vacuum tube line amp and White Follower output stage helps breathe new life into this classic. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- 10:1 Limiter and 3:1 Compressor ratios
- All-tube audio path uses 5751 and 6922 dual triodes
- Balanced Manley IRON transformer-coupled XLR Inputs
- XLR impedance-balanced outputs
- BYPASS switches and AUTOMUTE with warm-up delay
- Large illuminated VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output levels
- STEREO LINK
- Side-Chain High-Pass Filter
- Universal internal power supply operates worldwide 90-250V~AC 50/60Hz
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields