The Lynx LM-PRE4 four-channel microphone preamplifier module transforms the Aurora(n) into a full-fledged computer interface and stand-alone audio recording device. This high-performance module extends the capabilities of the Aurora(n) product line by adding support for microphone, HI-Z or line level input signals and direct coupling to four additional channels of A/D conversion per module turning your Aurora(n)8 into a 12 in 8 out and Aurora(n) 16 into a 20 in 16 out, etc! Combine that with the Micro SD recorder and you have a high-performance field recorder.
- Four-channel microphone/line/HI-Z input module for Aurora(n)
- On-board Aurora(n) A/D conversion directly coupled to preamp out
- Fully-differential, current-feedback preamplifier architecture
- Transformerless, transparent design
- Up to 68.6 dB gain in 1 dB increments
- Low noise(-129 dBu EIN) microphone input
- Noise and distortion optimized at all gain settings
- Independent 48 V phantom power, phase, high-pass filter, and pad for each channel
- Dedicated line level signal path provides performance identical to AIO8E
- Gold contact relays for distortion-free signal routing
- Seamless integration with Aurora(n)’s mixing and routing engine
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lynx LM-PRE4.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields