Lewitt LCT 1040 Large Diaphragm Tube/FET Condenser Microphone System
Condenser microphone system providing the power to create the sound you envision using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit - detachable remote control allows you to make all settings from your sweetspot
The Lewitt LCT 1040 microphone system gives you the power to create the sound you envision using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit. The detachable remote control allows you to make all settings from your sweetspot.
- Record with premium sound from high-end components and 1" true condenser capsule
- Create the perfect sound for different vocalists and instruments using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit
- Adjust all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control
A WIDE RANGE OF OUTSTANDING TUBE TONES
- Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
- Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
- Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
- Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Together, these 100% all-analog tube characteristics are designed to cover all applications and styles recorded in the studio - from the finest violin to roaring Rock voices. They are the result of LEWITT‘s close cooperation with industry professionals and the global audio community.
EXTRA PUNCH AND PRECISION WITH THE BLENDABLE FET CIRCUIT
Tweak your sound to perfection. You can dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you're looking for that extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
TWEAK ALL SETTINGS FROM YOUR SWEETSPOT VIA THE REMOTE CONTROL
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can finetune your sound from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
SEAMLESS POLAR PATTERN CONTROL TO GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario using the Default/Reverse flip switch.
TWO XLR OUTPUTS FOR FULL FLEXIBILITY IN POST-PRODUCTION
To prepare you for all possible scenarios, the LCT 1040 features two XLR outputs with Neutrik connectors.
- The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit
- The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control
SHOCK MOUNT WITH CARBON FIBER ELEMENTS AND QUICK RELEASE MECHANISM
- Quick release mechanisms for the microphone and the adjustment of the angle
- Carbon fiber elements support efficient decoupling of the microphone
- The microphone can be turned by 360° when inside the shock mount
DUAL-LAYER MAGNETIC POP FILTER FOR CLEAN RECORDINGS
The high-performance magnetic pop filter of the LCT 1040 protects your capsule from unwanted plosives and moisture. Its double-layer design perfectly integrates with the shock mount and ensures clean recordings with any vocalist or genre.
|Package Contents||Tube microphone, power supply, remote control, dual-layer magnetic pop screen, shock mount, microphone mount , 11-pin cable, and mil-spec transport case|
|Unit Weight||4.3 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube/Solid State Hybrid|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||83.8 Ohms (internal)|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|input_pad||0 dB; -6 dB; -12 dB; -24 dB|
|Filters||Low cut 40 Hz (12 dB/oct); 80 Hz (12 dB/oct); 120 Hz (6 dB/oct)|
|Sensitivity||17.2 mV/Pa, -35.3 dBV/Pa (cardioid)|
|Max. SPL||137 dB (FET) 0 dB attenuation|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lewitt LCT 1040 Large Diaphragm Tube/FET Condenser Microphone System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields