To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Latch Lake Music micKing 2200 Boom - Black
The Latch Lake micKing 2200 is perhaps the world's strongest microphone stand performs flawlessly in all positions with the lightest to the heaviest of microphones.
Easy on/off clutch for Mic Placement at any Angle
The micKing boom has a clutch at the end which allows positioning of even the largest microphones at any angle. And with the Spin Grip microphone mount, you can quickly "spin" the mics on and off and enables 295 degrees of lockable mic placement at any weight.
Patented Boom Clutch Prevents Slipping
The strongest in its class worldwide, the micKing boom clutch can handle even the heaviest of microphones with ease...without slipping!
- Perfect for even the largest of studio microphones
- 7 lb. powder coated cast iron removable counterweight
- Telescoping two-section boom - 45.5" to 94"
- Telescoping two-section mast - 49" to 83"
- Patented Boom Clutch, the strongest in its class
- Lever Locks for quick and simple adjustments
- Sturdy 29 lb., 16" base creates a small footprint while providing extreme stability
|Height||49 - 83 in|
|Boom Length||45 - 94 in|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Latch Lake Music micKing 2200 Boom - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields