JCF Audio DA8-V – No Longer Available
The JCF Audio DA8-V is a digital to analog converter like no other.
The DA8-V offers a unique combination of modern digital conversion and vintage analog line circuitry to provide a multi- channel output solution of irreproachable quality. Its robust design and top-notch Cinemag CM9600-T output iron gives the DA8-V an effortless clarity unsurpassed among converters.
As the picture suggests, the DA8-V yields a sound that must be weighed to be believed.
- Ampex 351 inspired output stage
- Simple self-clocking operation at all frequencies
- One additional courtesy turn-around DB25 AES port
- ~20dB front panel calibration range control
- Sensible output stage current for good
- performance and long tube life
- Cinemag CM9600-T output transformer
- Uses common tubes 12AX7, 12AU7
- Ships with 5’ standard AES crossover cable
- One year limited warranty
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JCF Audio DA8-V becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.