The JBL LSR705i model answers the call for next generation multi-channel monitoring in post rooms, broadcast facilities and trucks. Leveraging patented technologies developed for the flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, 7 Series Studio Monitors deliver detailed imaging, extended frequency response and remarkable output from compact enclosures. Centrally amplified and tuned, and easily installed, 705i Studio Monitors are the heart of an elegant, scalable system for broadcast and post facilities working in immersive audio formats.
- Next Generation Systems for Post and Broadcast Production in Control Rooms and Trucks
- Next Generation Driver Technology
- Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide
- Compact, Install Friendly Enclosures
Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide:
- First introduced in the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, the Image Control Wave Guide technology allows
- A seamless crossover and uncolored response in the critical dialog range.
- Neutral off-axis response for greater accuracy and room-to-room consistency
- Detailed imaging and a coherent transition between screen channels, surrounds and overhead speakers.
Next Generation Driver Technology:
Meeting the dynamic range and extended frequency response requirements of today’s production formats, 7 Series incorporates JBL next generation “Super Drivers.”
- The new 2409H High Frequency transducer incorporates an innovative low-mass annular diaphragm that delivers smooth response beyond 40 kHz, with extraordinary output and very low distortion.
JBL developed custom low frequency transducers for remarkable performance of the 7 Series:
New 725G and 728G 5” and 8” high-excursion low frequency drivers in the 705i and 708i deliver continuously high output with minimal power compression and low frequency response into the 30Hz range.
Modular and scalable for number of channels and room size 7 Series Studio Monitors and the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor can be combined to produce a wide range of systems Compact enclosures and mounting hardware allow versatile mounting options and unobstructed sight lines Centralized amplification and processing eliminates the requirement for power source at each speaker location BSS BLU link Networked Audio for ease interface and reduced system noise Harman HiQnet equipped components can be centrally controlled via hardware, software or wireless tablet
- Frequency Response -1.5 dB @ 48Hz – 23kHz
- Frequency Range 35Hz – 36 kHz
- Max SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >101 dB SPL / 1m
- Maximum Peak SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >107 dB SPL / 1m
- HF Driver 2409H
- LF Driver 725G
- Transition Frequency 1.9 kHz
- Input Types Phoenix Terminals accept 12 gauge speaker wire
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 17.25 x 9.75 x 11.5 in (438 x 248 x 292 mm)
- Weight Each 25.2 lb (11.5 kg)
- Enclosure Birch plywood reinforced for mounting
- Mounting Top, bottom and rear mounting points. 4-hole mounting pattern
|Unit Weight||9 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Monitor Application||Near-Field, Mid-Field|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Frequency Range||39 Hz - 36 kHz|
|Max. SPL||>101 dB @ 1 m|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL LSR705i.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields