JBL EON 305
The JBL EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15") JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1") neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak
- 250 watt passive speaker system, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2.5") diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard™ HF protection
- NL4 and ¼" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
|Active or Passive||Passive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL EON 305.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields