JBL EON 210P
The JBL EON 210P is a self-contained, portable PA system featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, multiple digital effects and convenient output routing capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design the EON 210P is perfect for situations where ease and portability are just as important as quality and flexibility.
The EON210P consists of two 10", two-way, powered loudspeakers, one with a detachable powered mixer and the other with a detachable storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels the 210P is comprised of a 250 mm (10 in) woofer, a 37.5 mm (1.5 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide driven by a 300 watt Crown® Class-D power amplifier and integrated mixer.
- 300 watt high-performance powered speaker system
- Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling
- 10” low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1” throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown® Class-D amplifier technology
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Eight-channel powered mixer with intuitive interface
- On board digital multi-effects
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
|Active or Passive||Active|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL EON 210P.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields