Heritage Audio OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack
8-slot 500 series rack with ADAT output designed to rack any and all 500 series modules featuring On Slot Technology
Maximize the potential of your audio interface with Heritage Audio’s OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack. Heritage Audio created the OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack as a direct response to customer requests to incorporate an ADAT output into the trusted manufacturer’s designs. This eight-slot 500 Series enclosure incorporates a premium converter, ensuring that capturing, processing, and digitizing high-quality signals is fast and easy. Sturdily built with gold plated XLR connectors and input / output duplication on DB25 connectors, the OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack opens up a new world of possibility, clarity, and ease.
Heritage Audio’s tried-and-true On Slot Technology provides unmatched filtering and isolation for each of the OST-8’s slots, while additionally guaranteeing the cleanest, most protected environment possible for your modules. Every module in the OST-7 ADAT 500 Series Rack enjoys its own power supply, so you can rest assured they’ll be giving their best performances. The OST-8 even includes two indicator lights for each slot, so you’ll always know whether or not your modules are receiving proper voltage. The OST-8 has the widest possible range of compatibility with 500 series modules, supporting even ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs.
The OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack has an incredible eight-channel converter. The built-in premium 24-Bit/192 kH ADC can operate as a Master unit or Slave to another, with correct syncing with its BNC connector guaranteed, so you can sync to WordClock and assure a stable conversion. Unique to the OST-8, you can individually select the input routed to the ADC on a channel-by-channel basis, giving you the opportunity to access more processing possibilities. Furthermore, Heritage Audio has included their “Link” button on the back of the rack, which allows you to internally connect one module’s output to the adjacent module, thereby erasing the need to deal with more patch cables. So don’t wait! Order your OST-8 today from Vintage King Audio!
- Eight slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required
- Each channel is individually regulated, filtered, and protected for the highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail per slot, or 1.8 Amps total (2.0 Amps non-continuous), whichever is reached first
- Phantom power supply delivers up to 140 mA total
- Independent Status LEDs per slot on the front panel for voltage rails
- Power switch on the front panel
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs
- Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules
- Heavy gauge steel chassis and aluminum front panel, rugged finish, proven, durable design
- Premium 8 channel 24-Bit 192 kHz Converter
- Switchable path for converters per channel, either directly from Preamp or from External Source
- Stand-alone 8 channel premium converter when mic pres use is not required
|Unit Weight||10.4 lb|
|Module Slot Count||8 Slots|
|Input Connectors||BNC, Analog DB25, Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||BNC, Analog DB25, Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Heritage Audio OST-8 ADAT 500 Series Rack.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields