Grace Design m101 Single Channel Preamp/DI
With its impressive list of new features, the Grace Design m101 is ready to give any mic preamplifier a run for its money. Consider the new audio signal path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors, 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch, a built-in universal AC input module, or our exclusive ribbon mic mode - and the picture becomes clear: this is now a fully professional, state of the art precision mic preamp that roundly outperforms anything in its class. All this at the same affordable price of the original model 101.
From podcast to concert hall, the m101 brings the build quality, refinement and performance to revolutionize any recording facility.
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- New 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- Higher performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- Ribbon mic mode (also great for dynamic mics)
- Relay bypass of phantom power decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance, and 48V lockout
- Wider 10-75dB gain range
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- Three output connectors: XLR balanced, TRS balanced and (new) TS unbalanced
- New bold, bombproof laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Built in power supply / no wall-wart
- Led indicators for +48V, ribbon mode, and HPF
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Grace Design m101 Single Channel Preamp/DI.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields