To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller
The Focusrite RedNet R1 enables users to interact with their audio system like never before. It provides the flexibility to control a range of different monitor output setups, ranging from mono through to 7.1.4 surround, including Dolby Atmos and other immersive audio workflows. Alternatively, completely custom setups of up to 12 outputs can be configured for bespoke speaker configurations. RedNet R1 can be used to control groups of outputs from a Red interface’s multitude of sources and destinations, including from Pro Tools | HD and other DAWs, analog inputs and outputs, ADAT and S/PDIF connections, and from entire Dante audio ecosystems, simultaneously and interchangeably.
RedNet R1 supports a maximum of eight input sources from 32 available audio channels, across analog, digital, DAW and Dante connections, and mixes and routes signals to up to 12 monitor output channels. Top-panel control includes level, reference level preset selection, cut, dim, mute and a variety of solo modes. There’s an A/B switch for switching between numerous monitoring presets, and up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes. Custom cue mixes can be sent to talent from any of the 32 available inputs.
RedNet R1 also features a Dante-enabled talkback section, internal mic-pre and a high-powered headphones output, so you can interact with your Dante system like never before. Up to four talkback destination groups are available when used with a Red interface. (When used with other Dante devices, a single talkback group is available.) RedNet R1 has an internal microphone, or users can connect their own microphone via the rear-panel XLR. The high-fidelity headphone output is powerful enough to deliver high-SPL audio to high-impedance headphones.
RedNet R1 features two LCD displays for highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and for giving visual cues for navigating around menus. The unit is configured using RedNet Control 2, the software manager designed primarily for ease of use in quickly setting up both simple and complex monitoring and routing configurations. Other features of the RedNet R1 include a quarter-inch jack socket, which accepts a footswitch for talkback management, LFE muting and more. It can be powered via Ethernet to reduce cabling complexity (using the PoE standard), or by a DC power supply.
- The first Dante, Pro Tools | HD and Thunderbolt interface system with a monitor controller.
- Supports a maximum of eight channels, each of up to 12 sources per channel, from 32 available audio sources
- Controls include level, reference level, preset selection, cut, dim, mute, A/B switch, and a variety of solo modes
- Up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes
- Four destination groups when used with a Red interface, or a single talkback group when used with other Dante devices, high-fidelity output can take its source from a multitude of sources
- RedNet R1 has an internal talkback microphone, or users can connect their own, via the rear-panel XLR
- Two LCD displays for highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and for giving visual cues for navigating around menus.
- RedNet Control is designed for quickly setting up simple or complex configurations
- Quarter-inch jack socket accepts a footswitch, for talkback management, LFE muting and more
- Powered via Ethernet (using the PoE standard), or using a DC power supply
|Package Contents||RedNet R1, 12V 1.2A DC power supply cable, Cat6 RJ45 Ethernet cable, Important Information Guide, and registration code giving access to online resources|
|Unit Weight||1.9 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, Ethernet|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Ethernet|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields