EAR 825 Two-Channel 5-Band Equalizer
The EAR 825 is a stereo equalizer for studio use where sound quality is the top priority. Housed in a single 3u 19" rack mount unit, it gives the user flexible and intuitive control over a wide range of response shaping options. On each channel there are five bands of EQ. Shelf filters give boost or cut in the bass and treble. with four corner frequencies on each control and variable degrees of boost or cut. In addition there are three tuned boost/cut filters with centre frequency adjustable over a total range of 60Hz to 16kHz. These give a maximum boost or cut of 12dB, allowing quite large response variation but without sacrificing sensitivity. Controls are laid out for maximum ease of use and can be bypassed at the flick of a switch for quick reference to the original signal.
- Frequency response controls defected 5Hz-50kHz ±0.5dB Gain 0dB
- Input fully floating bridging 20kohm
- Output fully floating for 600ohm use Source Impedance 60ohm
- Distortion = less than 0.1% @+4dB (1.22V) midband, less than 0.5% @ +24dB (12.2V)
- Controls five-band Stereo:
1. Bass shelf @ 20, 30, 60,100Hz ±12dB
2. Bass bell Filter @ 60,120,240, 500, 700Hz & 1kHz ±12dB
3. Mid range @ 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz±12dB
4. Treble range @ 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz±12dB
5. Treble shelf @ 3k, 5k, 10k, 20kHz±12dB
- Defeat switch power switch voltage AC
- Power consumption: 50VA 100-250V
- Size: 19" x 51/4" (3u) x 10" depth
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when EAR 825 Two-Channel 5-Band Equalizer becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.