Drawmer M-Clock Plus
Drawmer M-Clock Plus is a high stability master clock generator offering clock rates from 44.1 to 192kHz, coupled to two sample rate converters, which allow material to be re-sampled and syncronised to the selected high precision clock.
In addition to the internal clocks, M-Clock Plus can sync to either external word clock or clocks from AES/EBU signals. Precision clock frequency measurement and display indicates the exact frequency of the selected clock, whether internal or external, to an accuracy of 2ppm.
- M-Clock Plus has an external word clock input and an AES11 input which retrieves the clock from an AES audio signal
- Each sample rate converter has selectable AES, SPDIF or TOSLINK inputs, with simultaneous AES, SPDIF and TOSLINK outputs - this allows many possibilities for format conversion as well as sample rate conversion
- Sample rate converter #2 has inputs on the front panel for easy access
- User selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits with automatic dither generation - particularly valuable for 16 bit word lengths at low signal levels
- 10 word clock outputs - 8 at the rear and 2 at the front for easy access
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Drawmer M-Clock Plus becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.