Cambridge Audio iD100 - Silver – No Longer Available
Just connect the AES output of this little device to the AES or S/PDIF input on your converter to reference songs off your iPad*, iPhone 4 or iPod in professional quality through your monitoring system. Great for referencing tracks in your studio brought in on an Apple device.
By taking a pure digital feed - rather than the normal iPod converted analogue signal - Cambridge Audio has created a dock that outperforms all others, extracting every last drop of performance possible from the world’s favorite portable music players.
This pure digital data is then fed to an external DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) or AV Receiver using its digital input for the best possible digital to analogue conversion.
- Dock interface is compatible with the iPhone, iPod, and iPad*
- Ground sensing pseudo-balanced noise canceling system
- High quality, low jitter digital output
- Buffered audio outputs
- Gold-plated coaxial S/PDIF digital output
- Optical digital output
- Professional AES/EBU balanced XLR output
- Composite, component, and S-video connectivity via three-position toggle switch
- Type-B USB connection for syncing to iTunes
- Slim-line wireless remote control
- AC power adapter
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Cambridge Audio iD100 - Silver.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields