Bryston 7B SST2 Pro Mono Power Amplifier
Authorized Dealer: 20 Year warranty will apply with any Bryston purchase from Vintage King Audio.
The Bryston 7B SST2 single-channel amplifier employs a balanced-output design that reduces THD and IMD to unprecedented low values (typically 0.001% or less).
With a low noise floor (typically below -118dB) and excellent signal tracking characteristics (slew rate of 120 Volts per microsecond), the 7B SST2 monoblock assures a new degree of transparency, musicality, and ease of listening.
Capable of delivering a truly prodigious 600 Watts continuously into 8 Ohms, and with tremendous power reserves, the 7B SST2 offers virtually perfect freedom from overload on any type of speaker or music.
- New cosmetics
- New Push on/off power switch
- 600 watts at 8 ohms, 900 watts at 4 ohms
- New SST 2 output devices
- Increased power supply capacitance - 30,000 MFD per channel
- Selectable Balanced or Unbalanced inputs
- Lower noise and distortion
- New Independent ultra-low-noise power transformer
- New computer modeled heat-sink design
- Quick connect remote 12 volt trigger
- Selectable gain - 1 Volt or 2 Volt
- 20 Year Warranty
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bryston 7B SST2 Pro Mono Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields