Avid HD Omni Audio Interface
The Avid Pro Tools | HD OMNI is an all-in-one preamp, I/O, and monitoring interface that delivers unparalleled detail and clarity for Pro Tools | HD systems. Perfect for solo musicians, recording studios, post-production facilities and more, Pro Tools | HD OMNI offers pristine sound quality in a compact, affordable package.
IMPROVED AUDIO FIDELITY
Pro Tools | HD OMNI allows you to capture every detail and nuance of a performance through two premium mic/DI preamps and four line inputs. Equipped with all-new analog circuitry, Pro Tools | HD OMNI features improved audio fidelity, wider dynamic range, and minimal jitter. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A converters deliver lowest possible latency when recording and retain the warmth and presence of your original sources. Whether you’re tracking a drum kit, overdubbing a guitar solo, or tracking ADR and Foley for a soundtrack, Pro Tools | HD OMNI has everything you need.
ADVANCED MONITORING CAPABILITIES
Pro Tools | HD OMNI is more than just a recording device—it’s also a monitor controller. With switchable input and output metering conveniently displayed on the front panel, you can easily check your levels for every track. Monitor mixes in stereo, surround sound, or through your favorite headphones using the built-in headphone amp. Create a separate personalized mix for performers. A/B mixes on multiple speaker sets with the touch of a button. You can even directly monitor inputs without launching Pro Tools!
Pro Tools | HD OMNI makes it easy to keep the creativity flowing with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Quickly connect microphones or line-level instruments with two front panel inputs. Adjust preamp levels, manage inserts, and send phantom power to any track with the touch of a button. Toggle the high-pass filter, pad, and phase of each track with push-button controls.
In addition to two front panel inputs, there are a variety of analog and digital I/O on the back for connecting more microphones, instruments, outboard hardware processors, speakers, digital mixing consoles and more.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion
- High-quality, low-noise analog I/O:
- 2 premium, digitally-controlled mic/DI preamps
- 4 line inputs
- 8 line outputs, with true analog gain
- Versatile digital I/O, with sample rate conversion on all inputs:
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- 2x8 channels of AES/EBU I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- Route audio independently from Pro Tools with the persistent 14X26 pass-through mixer
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full routing, mixing, and monitoring control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Hear your mixes in however many channels you need, from stereo to 7.1 surround
- Improve communication while tracking with dedicated cue path
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Compact 1U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Coaxial, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Coaxial, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid HD Omni Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields