Audio-Technica AT4033/CL – No Longer Available
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
|Package Contents||AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.84 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dBV/Pa (25.1 mV)|
|Max. SPL||155 dB with -10 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT4033/CL.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields