Appsys SRC-64 Sample Rate Converter Plug-in Module
The Appsys SRC-64 Sample Rate Converter Plug-in Module will convert sample rates between all of your interface and add even more power to your Multiverter MVR-64. It features 64x64 channel bi-directional, asynchronous sample rate conversion between two arbitrary sample rates and interfaces. Finally you can convert 96kHz streams into 48kHz and vice versa, or accept any incoming signal without caring about the master clock.
- Top-notch performance: THD+N = -133 dB typ, -120 dB max.
- True asynchronous, bi-directional conversion of 64x64 channels
- Supports arbitrary sample rates in the range from 32 - 192 kHz
- Handles up to 64 ch @ 48 k, 64 ch @ 96 k, 32 ch @ 192 k
- Free selection of any multiverter interface as asynchronous input and/or asynchronous output
- Special aggregation modes exist to handle 64 ch @ 96 k by using two inputs and/or outputs together
- (e.g. 2 AES50 48ch/96k <=> Dante 48 ch/48 k, 2 MADI 64 ch @ 96 k <=> MADI 64 ch @ 48 k etc.)
- Fully configurable via multiverter's menu, configuration saved in presets
- Asynchronous domain can be clocked from any input, or via internal hi-precision clock
- Can be disabled if required with a few clicks
- Mounts on internal socket: back extension port remains available
- Field-upgradable firmware
|Package Contents||Appsys SRC-64 Sample Rate Converter Plug-in Module|
|Unit Weight||2.3 oz|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Appsys SRC-64 Sample Rate Converter Plug-in Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields