Appsys MTA-64 Adapter for MADI-TP
With the Appsys MTA-64 Adapter for MADI-TP, the multiverter becomes capable of connecting to the MADI-TP (MADI over Twisted Pair) variants used in DiGiCo and Soundcraft/Studer/Harman desks. It's simply connected between the MVR-64's MADI-TP port and your console or stagebox and adapts signal levels and pinouts to your needs. What's more: you don't need any special crossover cables thanks to internal MDIX logic - any standard 1:1 Cat5 cable will do, no matter if you want to connect to your console or the stagebox.
- Enables the multiverter's MADI-TP port to work with DiGiCo and Soundcraft/Studer/Harman variants of MADI-TP
- Supports up to 100 meters of MADI-TP over Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Transparent forwarding of stagebox remote control data
- Pinout selectable by software
- True bit-transparency allows any format and sample rate
- Super low latency of a few nanoseconds only
- Fully configurable via multiverter's menu, configuration saved in presets
- Extension port remains available
- Up to two MTA-64 can be connected to a multiverter, allowing two MADI-TP ports
|Package Contents||MTA-64 adapter box, Cat5 cable, HDMI cable|
|Unit Weight||4.52 oz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Appsys MTA-64 Adapter for MADI-TP.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields