Appsys ADX-16 ADAT Extender Bidirectional
The Appsys ADX-16 ADAT Extender Bidirectional has been designed to overcome the length limitations (5m/16 ft) of optical TOSLINK interconnects running ADAT Lightpipe, S/PDIF and other protocols. The kit enables you to run two TOSLINK connections (one in each direction) over a single Cat5 cable and up to 100 m/330 ft in length, opening up a range of new possibilities (e.g. for audio distribution within a building).
- Economic digital 8x8 snake with lowest latency
- Recording of 8 channels from a remote location, with master clock transmitted to the remote unit
- Interconnection of ADAT enabled equipment (e.g. DAWs and digital mixers)
- If analog conversion is needed at one or both ends, we recommend using 8-channel ADC/DACs (e.g. Behringer ADA8000 or Focusrite Octopre mkII Dynamics) on the respective end(s)
- Bidirectional transmission over up to 100 m/330 ft using a single Cat5 cable
- Reliable, lossless, true bit-transparent transmission
- Near-zero latency (< 1µs)
- Compatible with any data format which can be sent over TOSLINK (ADAT, SPDIF, AC-3/Dolby Digital, DTS ...)
- Quality product "Made in Switzerland"
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Appsys ADX-16 ADAT Extender Bidirectional.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields