Appsys ADX-8 ADAT Extender
Without any kind of compression or other potentially sound-degrading conversions, the input signal of the Appsys ADX-8 ADAT Extender is 100% bitwise transmitted in real time to the output. Ideally suited for connecting your PC to your HiFi equipment, for upgrading your network cabling to a true HiFi-capable sound bridge, or to listen to music in uncompromising quality anywhere you can reach with standard network cabling. Or use the extender in your recording studio to overcome the 5 meter length limit of ADAT connections!
- Lossless, uncompressed 1:1 transmission
- Standard TOSLINK optical jacks at input and output
- Eliminates hum, buzz and noise thanks to galvanic isolation (ground loop removal)
- Near-zero latency (<1µs)
- Compatible with all digital audio formats (ADAT Lightpipe, SPDIF, AC-3 (Dolby Digital), DTS etc.)
- up to 96 kHz sample rate / 12.5 MBit signaling rate
- Cost-effective installation using standard Cat5 network cabling
- Quality product made in Switzerland
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Appsys ADX-8 ADAT Extender.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields