Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX-V
With globalization and HDTv's rapidly expanding presence, it's more critical than ever that studios accommodate a wide range of standard. The Antelope Audio OCX-V offers seamless operation with PAL , NTSC, and over a dozen HDTV standards. Its versatility is taken a step further by supporting simultaneous 0.1% and 4% pull-up/down functionality, enabling unprecedented flexibility. These features, plus impressive gearboxing functionality make the OCX-V an indispensable tool for any video installation.
- Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator for lowest jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy via Atomic Clock
- Can be recalibrated in the field to an Atomic Clock for better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy
- Jitter management module for improved sonic performance
- Atomic Clock input resolves to Rubidium clock for ultimate stability
- DA mode cleanly regenerates the incoming reference prior to distribution
- The device locks to audio, video, HDTV and atomic clock references
- Built-in Video Generator supports PAL, NTSC and even NTSC 60
- Unique ability to lock Video Generator to audio eliminates video-induced jitter
- Full audio and video gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4%
- Pull up/downs
- Flywheeling protects the studio from clock dropouts
- Extensive frequency and cable termination diagnostics
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX-V.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields