Amphion BaseOne25 Low Frequency Extension System
The Amphion BaseOne25 extends all the way down to 20 Hz while simultaneously improving dynamic range and minimizing distortion by handling most of the heavy lifting at the low end of the spectrum.
Driven by Amphion’s meticulously developed BaseAmp500 crossover/amplifier module, the BaseOne25 LF extension towers sit directly under existing studio monitors. This makes physical integration and phase/time alignment much easier to achieve. Full range/monitor-only views into your music are available at the touch of a button (or a foot switch). The result is a breathtaking 3D soundscape so accurate that you’ll swear the musicians are playing right in front of you…even with your eyes open.
- Bypass switch and indicator (true hard bypass, also when powered off)
- Power switch and indicator
- Bass level setting (below 100 Hz) for matching the system to the sensitivity of your main speakers
- Two stereo inputs
- Two stereo outputs
- Speaker outputs for BaseOne25 low frequency speakers
- Bypass latching input footswitch (standard 1/4" jack)
- Mains input (auto voltage switching)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb)
- 19" rackmount / 2U
- 10" aluminum long throw woofer
- 10" aluminum passive radiator
- Neutrik speakon connector
- 35 mm birch plywood cabinet machined high-tensile steel reinforcement pins
- 5mm steel support plate/energe dissipation ring
- Weight: 41 kg (91 lb)
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 14"x 40" (D x W x H)
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Speaker Configuration||Single speaker|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Amphion BaseOne25 Low Frequency Extension System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields