ADAM Audio T7V 2-Way Active Studio Monitor - Single
The Adam Audio T7V is a two-way active studio monitor providing 110 dB SPL per pair with a very wide frequency range of 39 Hz to 25 kHz. The 7” woofer is powered by a 50 watt class D amp, while the U-ART tweeter is powered by a separate 20 W Class D amp.
The U-ART tweeter utilizes the same High-Frequency Waveguide dispersion-control used in Adam Audio’s flagship S-Series Monitors, setting the T7V apart from any other monitor in its price range. The use of HPS in the tweeters offers the user a wider sweet spot and increased focus in the mixing position.
The bass response is controlled through a carefully designed bevel in the cabinet and a rear-firing bass reflex port. The single 7” woofer extends the low end to the sub frequencies, while still maintaining an excellent transient response in the mid-range. Pairing the T7V with an Adam Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to extend the focus on the ultra low sub frequencies.
The high-quality components, detailed transient response, ultra-wide frequency range, small footprint and friendly price point make the T7V a perfect fit for any commercial facility, project studio, post-production suite or broadcast facility.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Vertical 2-way system with 7” woofer
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Linear frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 110 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
|Package Contents||Speaker, power cord, quick start guide|
|Unit Weight||15.7 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||LF: 7” polypropylene woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port / HF: U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with HPS Waveguide|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, RCA|
|Amp Wattage||LF: 50 W RMS / HF: 20 W RMS|
|Frequency Range||39 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Max. SPL||110 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the ADAM Audio T7V 2-Way Active Studio Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields