QSC SPA4100 4-Channel Power Amplifier
The QSC SPA4100 is a four-channel amplifier delivers 100 watts RMS per channel into 4 or 8 ohms; the four channels can also be bridged in pairs, each pair providing up to 200 watts RMS into 4 or 8 ohms. The SPA4-100 bridged pair channels can be switched into 70 V or 100 V direct drive mode providing up to 350 watts RMS into a 70 V or 100 V output; when in 70 V or 100 V mode the 80Hz high-pass filter is automatically engaged.
- Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA4-100 model are designed to provide up to 100 watts per channel into Low-Z loads
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier - The ENERGY STAR qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power - bridging the outputs of the SPA4-100 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet start-up and power-down — The ENERGY STAR auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption
- Rack mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA amplifiers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting
|Unit Weight||4 lb|
|Amp Wattage||100 W RMS Class D @ 4 and 8 Ohms|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC SPA4100 4-Channel Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields