QSC RMX2450 Stereo Power Amplifier
The QSC 2450a is a two-channel power amp rating at 2500 watts.
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||RCA, Speakon|
|Number of Inputs||4|
|Number of Outputs||4|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC RMX2450 Stereo Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields