DPA 4041-SP Omnidirectional Solid State P48
The Type 4041-SP is designed to work in a standard 48V phantom power environment. Since the capsule is the same as for the high voltage alternative 4041-S, the 4041-SP offers the same superior sound quality, with very slight changes in the specifications. The cartridge MMC4041 can be unscrewed from the preamplifier which allows for the exchange of the preamplifier module. It is therefore always possible to upgrade to the high voltage preamplifier, also using the DPA mic amp HMA4000. The frequency response has a 4-6 dB soft lift around 8kHz and matches the response of the legendary Type 4040 Hybrid Microphone. This microphone offers a totally transparent audio path with an exceptionally low noise floor of maximum 8dB(A) and a SPL handling capability of 134dB SPL peak.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz ±2dB with 4 - 6dB soft boost at 8kHz
- Sensitivity: Nominally 70mV/Pa ±2dB: -26dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Max. 8dB(A) re. 20µPa
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Max 20 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 134dB SPL peak before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 120dB SPL peak (< 0.5% THD)
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100m (328ft)
- Phase response: ±10° (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 5Hz
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm
- Weight: 190g (6.7oz)
- Microphone length: 170mm (6.69in)
- Microphone diameter: 19mm (0.75in)
|Package Contents||MMC4041 large diaphragm capsule, MMP4000-SP solid state preamplifier, clip, foam windscreen|
|Unit Weight||190 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-23 dBV/Pa (70 mV)|
|Max. SPL||134 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the DPA 4041-SP Omnidirectional Solid State P48.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields