Crown Power Amplifier XTI4002
Innovations like integrated DSP that allows you to quickly and easily configure crossovers, EQ, limiting and delay, along with tools like a pink noise generator, sub-harmonic synthesizer, and universal tracking switch-mode power supply, which reduces power draw and waste heat. And as the first Crown amps to use Icepak™ thermal modeling software, they are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and lightweight portability.
- Stereo Wattage: 1600W @ 2 ohms, 1200W @ 4 ohms, 650W @ 8 ohms
- Bridged Mono Wattage: 2400W @ 8 ohms, 3200W @ 4 ohms
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Sub-harmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and full speed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Crown Power Amplifier XTI4002.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields